Fan Coil Units
Aermec offers a complete line of fan coil units which are suitable for air conditioning.
Units come with brushless inverter motors and are available in various set-ups depending on the installation position, with the possibility of being ducted as well. They have ABS fans with an impeller equipped with an accessible airfoil and scroll fins. This feature, combined with the presence of the inverter motor, gives the machine a net reduction in the noise level, as well as a reduction in the motor’s electrical consumption compared to traditional fans with a metal structure. The unit can be equipped with a single/double heat exchange coil (2/4 pipe system), with 3/4 rows depending on the model. The units can also be equipped with valve packages and multiple accessories
- Fan unit with Brushless motor (continuous 0-100% speed variation).
- Full compliance with the accident prevention standards
- Single side access, coil and control panel
- ETL Certification
- Quiet operation
- Ease of installation and maintenance.
- Vertical or Horizontal installation
- Air filter easy to remove and clean
- Removable fan shrouds for easy, effective cleaning.
- Water connections can be reversed during installation phase
ULTRA QUIET DESIGN
Aermec’s state of the art design focuses primarily on acoustics. This high priority design focus has enabled Aermec to produce the quietest fan coils in the world. When tested against other units available in the NYC market, building owners have recognized up to 20 dBA reduction when comparing similar capacity units running at high speed.
LOW HEIGHT DESIGN
Aermec horizontal style fan coil units can be installed with an installed height of 8.5” inclusive of valve packages and auxiliary drain making it the lowest height fan coil on the market.
All Aermec fan coils are constructed in their ISO 9001 certified state-of-the-art manufacturing plant. The manufacturing process is completely automated which minimizes quality and consistency issues that plague many other manufacturers. Aermec products are completely Eurovent and ETL certified to meet specified performance levels.
- High efficiencies (coefficient of performance); operates at efficiencies of 400-600%
- Supports green-building objectives, delivering zero-emission water heating
- Provides clean, eco-friendly, renewable water heating without carbon emissions
- Delivers operational cost savings with fast ROI
- Robust design with minimal maintenance required
- Long product lifecycle (over 25 years)
- Hot water temperature up to 60°C/ 140°F
- Available in sizes ranging from 3-15 nominal tons
- Delivers 80% of the domestic hot water heating load
- Vibration isolation gaskets and compressor noise suppression jacket for quiet operation
- Scroll compressor
- Vented double-walled heat exchanger available
- 2016 AHR Expo Innovation Awards Winner
Cooling Capacity: 0.28 to 2.2 Ton
Heating Capacity: 8,900 to 58,000 BTU/hr
Floor, ceiling or duct installation
Cooling Capacity: 0.42 to 2.1 Ton
Heating Capacity: 11,600 to 51,200 BTU/hr
The inverter modulation fan coils for heating, cooling and dehumidifying can be installed on 2/4 pipe systems and combined with any heat source.
Cooling Capacity: 0.54 to 1.1 Ton
Heating Capacity: 8,200 to 17,400 BTU/hr
Fan coils for wall installation. Designed for air treatment in ON/OFF systems in the residential or commercial sector
Cooling Capacity: 3 Ton
Heating Capacity: 74,000 BTU/hr
Fan coils for cassette installation. Designed for air treatment in inverter modulation systems in the commercial or industrial sector.
Cooling Capacity: 0.53 to 5.1 Ton
Heating Capacity: 17,200 to 124,500 BTU/hr
The wall/ceiling fan coils for air treatment of ducted systems, either on/off or inverter, for commercial or industrial use.
Controlling Legionella In Cooling Towers And Condenser Water Systems. Legionella can be controlled in cooling towers and condenser water systems with four steps to reduce bacterial growth and improve the safety of building occupants. No building should make people sick; however, due to poor planning, the water in cooling towers…
Fighting MRSA infections in hospitals starts with preventing the bacteria from spreading in the first place with Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) air-cleaning technology. Hospitals are increasingly challenged by rising patient infection rates, especially from hospital-acquired infections / healthcare associated infections (HAIs), such as…
Heat-pump water heaters offer commercial and high-rise residential buildings in New York City an energy-efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly means of heating domestic water. Conventional Water-Heating Systems are Inefficient. Heating water in New York City’s buildings can be expensive and harmful to the environment, especially if fossil-fuel…