Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
On-Demand Webinar | Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
Topic: HVAC filters miss smaller indoor air contaminants, such as viruses, bacteria and VOCs. The solution is Genesis Air Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) Air Purifiers, which destroy all pollutants, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). The results are improved indoor air quality and infection control.
Date of recording: May 6, 2020
- Identify the challenges of conventional infection control
- Understand how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers function and can overcome these issues
- Explain how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers can be applied in New York City’s commercial buildings
- Joseph Schmitz, Partner & Vice President, Design & Construction, HIGHMARK
- Mary Galanek, Inside Sales Engineer, HIGHMARK
View the Webinar
To view the on-demand webinar, “Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers,” click below.
Let’s Work Together
Energy Efficiency Day 2020: Why Buildings Must Decarbonize & ElectrifyBuildings account for 40% of the energy and 70% of the electricity used annually in the U.S. They must decarbonize and electrify via innovative technologies for a more sustainable future.Energy...
Cuomo: Malls Must Fight Coronavirus. The Solution? PCO Air Purifiers.Retrofitting existing equipment with HEPA filters is difficult and results in more maintenance and performance degradation. This can be avoided with PCO Air Purifiers.Cuomo: Malls Need Air Systems...
World Environment Day 2020: A Time For Nature and Building EfficiencyA Time for Nature and Biodiversity World Environment Day is a global day of environmental action, with a 2020 focus on a "time for nature" and a theme of "biodiversity." Such critical messages are...