the best technologies for building efficiency
The Best Global Building-Efficiency Technologies for Electrification, Decarbonization and Cost Savings
Our technologies are customized for each job. Contact us for specifications and more information:
- DOMESTIC WATER BOOSTER PACKAGES
- DOUBLE WALL HEAT EXCHANGERS
- HEAT-PUMP WATER HEATERS
- POINT-OF-ENTRY DOMESTIC WATER FILTRATION
Electrification, Decarbonization and Cost Savings via Heat Pumps
Utilizing heat pumps for space heating/cooling and domestic hot water achieves electrification, decarbonization and cost savings. This is critical in New York City due to:
- NYC 80×50: Cut carbon 80% from 2005 levels by 2050
- NYC Climate Mobilization Act: Reach carbon neutrality by 2050
- NYC Local Law 97: Place emissions limits on large buildings
The NYS Clean Heat Program is a collaboration between the New York electric utilities and NYSERDA. It offers significant heat-pump incentives to:
- Transition away from fossil-fuel heating
- Increase heat-pump adoption and build a low-carbon infrastructure
- Support building electrification
Energy Efficiency Day 2020: Why Buildings Must Decarbonize & ElectrifyBuildings account for 40% of the energy and 70% of the electricity used annually in the U.S. They must decarbonize and electrify via innovative technologies for a more sustainable future.Energy...
Cuomo: Malls Must Fight Coronavirus. The Solution? PCO Air Purifiers.Retrofitting existing equipment with HEPA filters is difficult and results in more maintenance and performance degradation. This can be avoided with PCO Air Purifiers.Cuomo: Malls Need Air Systems...
World Environment Day 2020: A Time For Nature and Building EfficiencyA Time for Nature and Biodiversity World Environment Day is a global day of environmental action, with a 2020 focus on a "time for nature" and a theme of "biodiversity." Such critical messages are...