the best technologies for building efficiency
The Best Global Building-Efficiency Technologies for Electrification, Decarbonization and Cost Savings
Our technologies are customized for each job. Contact us for specifications and more information:
- DOMESTIC WATER BOOSTER PACKAGES
- DOUBLE WALL HEAT EXCHANGERS
- HEAT-PUMP WATER HEATERS
- POINT-OF-ENTRY DOMESTIC WATER FILTRATION
Electrification, Decarbonization and Cost Savings via Heat Pumps
Utilizing heat pumps for space heating/cooling and domestic hot water achieves electrification, decarbonization and cost savings. This is critical in New York City due to:
- NYC 80×50: Cut carbon 80% from 2005 levels by 2050
- NYC Climate Mobilization Act: Reach carbon neutrality by 2050
- NYC Local Law 97: Place emissions limits on large buildings
The NYS Clean Heat Program is a collaboration between the New York electric utilities and NYSERDA. It offers significant heat-pump incentives to:
- Transition away from fossil-fuel heating
- Increase heat-pump adoption and build a low-carbon infrastructure
- Support building electrification
NYS Clean Heat Program and Heat-Pump IncentivesSupporting NYS Heat-Pump IncentivesOur heat pumps are customized for each job. Contact us for specifications and more information:(212) firstname.lastname@example.orgContact-Us Form ⇒OVERVIEWEnabling Electrification via...
On-Demand Webinar Rethinking Boiler Efficiency: The Facts About Condensing vs. Near-CondensingWebinar Overview Topic: Learn about the misconceptions of the industry and examine how to get the best boiler efficiency and one that will last without excess maintenance and...
On-Demand Webinar Condenser Water Quality Monitoring in the Age of COVID-19Webinar Overview Topic: This in-depth presentation will examine water-quality monitoring in cooling-tower condenser systems in real time. The focus will be on why this is critical to maintain...