Advanced Heat-Pump Water Heater Design
On-Demand Webinar | Advanced Heat-Pump Water Heater Design
Topic: In-depth, advanced presentation on producing domestic hot water via heat-pump water heaters. Topics covered include: heat-pump technology available today, how and why heat-pump water heaters are designed differently than gas-fired equipment, how the systems are sized, how to optimize them with the correct heat-pump solution and how they operate in the field.
Date of recording: September 23, 2020
- Review heat-pump water heater technology available today (following up to the previous webinar on this topic, “Intro to Heat-Pump Water Heaters”)
- Discuss how and why domestic hot water heat-pump systems (heat-pump water heaters) are designed differently than gas-fired equipment
- Understand how the systems are sized and how to optimize them with the correct heat-pump solution
- Analyze which units are most applicable for various building applications
- Explain how the systems operate in the field
Presenter: Dan Breit, Technical Sales Account Manager, Design and Construction, HIGHMARK
View the Webinar
To view the on-demand webinar, click below:
Let’s Work Together
World Water Day 2023: Accelerating Change via Building Efficiency
World Water Day 2023: Accelerating Change via...
LL97 Proposed Rules & the Building-Efficiency Technologies To Achieve Them
LL97 Proposed Rules & the...
Energy Awareness Month & Energy Efficiency Day 2022: Bolster Sustainability via Building Efficiency
Energy Awareness Month & Energy Efficiency...
World Environment Day 2022: “Only One Earth” Safeguarded via Building Efficiency
World Environment Day 2022: “Only One Earth”...
Earth Day 2022: Invest in Our Planet With Building-Efficiency Technologies
Earth Day 2022: Invest in Our Planet With...
World Water Day 2022: Groundwater Geothermal Heat Pumps are Critical
World Water Day 2022: Groundwater Geothermal...
© 2023 HIGHMARK | Building Efficiency