Advanced Heat-Pump Water Heater Design
On-Demand Webinar | Advanced Heat-Pump Water Heater Design
Topic: In-depth, advanced presentation on producing domestic hot water via heat-pump water heaters. Topics covered include: heat-pump technology available today, how and why heat-pump water heaters are designed differently than gas-fired equipment, how the systems are sized, how to optimize them with the correct heat-pump solution and how they operate in the field.
Date of recording: September 23, 2020
- Review heat-pump water heater technology available today (following up to the previous webinar on this topic, “Intro to Heat-Pump Water Heaters”)
- Discuss how and why domestic hot water heat-pump systems (heat-pump water heaters) are designed differently than gas-fired equipment
- Understand how the systems are sized and how to optimize them with the correct heat-pump solution
- Analyze which units are most applicable for various building applications
- Explain how the systems operate in the field
Presenter: Dan Breit, Technical Sales Account Manager, Design and Construction, HIGHMARK
View the Webinar
To view the on-demand webinar, click below:
Let’s Work Together
Earth Day 2022: Invest in Our Planet With...
World Water Day 2022: Groundwater Geothermal...
Indoor Air Quality: Why It’s Essential for...
Indoor Pool Dehumidification: Create Healthier...
Infrastructure Bill 2021: What It Means for...
Energy Efficiency Day 2021: Save Money, Cut...