The Definitive Guide to Water Filtration for Mechanical Systems
On-Demand Webinar | Definitive Guide to Water Filtration for Mechanical Systems
Topic: This presentation builds a clear and concise data-backed guide for building professionals to select the appropriate water-filtration technology for their mechanical system. This will ensure efficient, sustainable and code-compliant operation.
Date of recording: October 2, 2020
- Compare and contrast available water-filtration technologies available on the market
- Understand both the energy- and water-efficiency implications of the technology
- Learn how to select the right water-filtration technology for a specific application
- Discuss NYC code implications and compliance with NYC Local Law 77 (LL77)
- Joseph Schmitz, Partner and Vice President, Design and Construction, HIGHMARK
View the Webinar
To view the on-demand webinar, click below:
Let’s Work Together
World Environment Day 2021: Greening Our Cities...
The Definitive Guide to Water Filtration for...
Pioneering Heat-Pump Technology Since 2013...
World Water Day 2021: HVAC Efficiency Is Key for...
SERVICE CASE STUDYCompact, Flexible Aermec NYB...
NYS Clean Heat Program and Heat-Pump...