Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
On-Demand Webinar | Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
Topic: HVAC filters miss smaller indoor air contaminants, such as viruses, bacteria and VOCs. The solution is Genesis Air Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) Air Purifiers, which destroy all pollutants, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). The results are improved indoor air quality and infection control.
Date of recording: May 6, 2020
- Identify the challenges of conventional infection control
- Understand how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers function and can overcome these issues
- Explain how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers can be applied in New York City’s commercial buildings
- Joseph Schmitz, Partner & Vice President, Design & Construction, HIGHMARK
- Mary Galanek, Inside Sales Engineer, HIGHMARK
View the Webinar
To view the on-demand webinar, “Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers,” click below.
Let’s Work Together
World Water Day 2023: Accelerating Change via Building EfficiencyFocus of World Water Day 2023: Accelerating Change Celebrated annually on March 22, World Water Day's theme this year is "Accelerating Change." Consequently, key points include: Right now, we are...
LL97 Proposed Rules & the Building-Efficiency Technologies To Achieve ThemHere's what you need to know about Local Law 97's proposed rules (thanks to Urban Green Council), and the building-efficiency technologies to make them a reality.Urban Green's "Five Things...
Energy Awareness Month & Energy Efficiency Day 2022: Bolster Sustainability via Building EfficiencyWith themes of "Leading by Example" and "Save Money - Cut Pollution - Create Jobs," we'll show you the building-efficiency technologies needed to achieve building...