Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
On-Demand Webinar | Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
Topic: HVAC filters miss smaller indoor air contaminants, such as viruses, bacteria and VOCs. The solution is Genesis Air Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) Air Purifiers, which destroy all pollutants, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). The results are improved indoor air quality and infection control.
Date of recording: May 6, 2020
- Identify the challenges of conventional infection control
- Understand how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers function and can overcome these issues
- Explain how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers can be applied in New York City’s commercial buildings
- Joseph Schmitz, Partner & Vice President, Design & Construction, HIGHMARK
- Mary Galanek, Inside Sales Engineer, HIGHMARK
View the Webinar
To view the on-demand webinar, “Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers,” click below.
Let’s Work Together
World Water Day 2021: HVAC Efficiency Is Key for ConservationFreshwater Is a Precious Resource For World Water Day 2021, the theme is "Valuing Water" and the question posed to all of us is, "What does water mean to you?" Before we jump in, let's consider the big...
SERVICE CASE STUDYCompact, Flexible Aermec NYB Chillers Installed in NYC SkyscraperOverview: Chillers InstallationA major streaming-services studio in New York City subcontracted HIGHMARK’s expert HVAC Service and Maintenance technicians for chillers installation. The...
NYS Clean Heat Program and Heat-Pump IncentivesSupporting NYS Heat-Pump IncentivesOur heat pumps are customized for each job. Contact us for specifications and more information:(212) firstname.lastname@example.orgContact-Us Form ⇒OVERVIEWEnabling Electrification via...