Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
On-Demand Webinar | Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
Topic: HVAC filters miss smaller indoor air contaminants, such as viruses, bacteria and VOCs. The solution is Genesis Air Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) Air Purifiers, which destroy all pollutants, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). The results are improved indoor air quality and infection control.
Date of recording: May 6, 2020
- Identify the challenges of conventional infection control
- Understand how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers function and can overcome these issues
- Explain how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers can be applied in New York City’s commercial buildings
- Joseph Schmitz, Partner & Vice President, Design & Construction, HIGHMARK
- Mary Galanek, Inside Sales Engineer, HIGHMARK
View the Webinar
To view the on-demand webinar, “Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers,” click below.
Let’s Work Together
Earth Day 2022: Invest in Our Planet With Building-Efficiency TechnologiesEarth Day 2022: Invest in Our Planet With a theme of "Invest in Our Planet," Earth Day 2022 seeks to bring all stakeholders together - including businesses - to support the environment. Key...
World Water Day 2022: Groundwater Geothermal Heat Pumps are CriticalFocus of World Water Day 2022: Groundwater Celebrated annually on March 22, World Water Day's theme this year is: "Groundwater: making the invisible visible." Consequently, key points include:...
Indoor Air Quality: Why It’s Essential for Occupant Health and WellbeingLearn why high-level indoor air quality is essential and how to enhance it while bolstering energy efficiency and cost savings.High-Level Indoor Air Quality is Essential Did you know that the EPA...