Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
On-Demand Webinar | Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
Topic: HVAC filters miss smaller indoor air contaminants, such as viruses, bacteria and VOCs. The solution is Genesis Air Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) Air Purifiers, which destroy all pollutants, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). The results are improved indoor air quality and infection control.
Date of recording: May 6, 2020
- Identify the challenges of conventional infection control
- Understand how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers function and can overcome these issues
- Explain how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers can be applied in New York City’s commercial buildings
- Joseph Schmitz, Partner & Vice President, Design & Construction, HIGHMARK
- Mary Galanek, Inside Sales Engineer, HIGHMARK
View the Webinar
To view the on-demand webinar, “Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers,” click below.
Let’s Work Together
NYS Clean Heat Program and Heat-Pump IncentivesSupporting NYS Heat-Pump IncentivesOur heat pumps are customized for each job. Contact us for specifications and more information:(212) firstname.lastname@example.orgContact-Us Form ⇒OVERVIEWEnabling Electrification via...
On-Demand Webinar Rethinking Boiler Efficiency: The Facts About Condensing vs. Near-CondensingWebinar Overview Topic: Learn about the misconceptions of the industry and examine how to get the best boiler efficiency and one that will last without excess maintenance and...
On-Demand Webinar Condenser Water Quality Monitoring in the Age of COVID-19Webinar Overview Topic: This in-depth presentation will examine water-quality monitoring in cooling-tower condenser systems in real time. The focus will be on why this is critical to maintain...