Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
Webinar: Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers
Topic: HVAC filters miss smaller indoor air contaminants, such as viruses, bacteria and VOCs. The solution is Genesis Air Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) Air Purifiers, which destroy all pollutants, including Coronavirus (COVID-19). The results are improved indoor air quality and infection control.
Date of recording: May 6, 2020
- Identify the challenges of conventional infection control
- Understand how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers function and can overcome these issues
- Explain how Genesis Air PCO Air Purifiers can be applied in New York City’s commercial buildings
- Joseph Schmitz, Partner & Vice President, Design & Construction, HIGHMARK
- Mary Galanek, Inside Sales Engineer, HIGHMARK
View the Webinar
To view the on-demand webinar, “Prevent the Spread of Infections with PCO Air Purifiers,” click below.
Let’s Work Together
Cuomo: Malls Must Fight Coronavirus. The Solution? PCO Air Purifiers.Retrofitting existing equipment with HEPA filters is difficult and results in more maintenance and performance degradation. This...
World Environment Day 2020: A Time For Nature and Building EfficiencyA Time for Nature and Biodiversity World Environment Day is a global day of environmental action, with a 2020 focus on a "time...
Earth Day 2020: Why Building Efficiency is Critical Post-COVID-19A COVID-19 Positive? The Environment Out of all the destruction and chaos caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19), there’s been one...