Fall 2020: Back to School
Efficiency Online | Fall 2020: Back to School | Webinar Series
Fall 2020: Back to School | Webinar Series
Overview: School is in session for HIGHMARK’s latest Efficiency Online webinar series, “Fall 2020: Back to School.” We’re covering a variety of topics centered on improving building efficiency, sustainability, electrification, decarbonization and cost savings.
When: Starting the third week of September 2020, we have webinars scheduled throughout the month and into October. We’re offering multiple days and times to provide you with flexibility.
Registration: View and register for all the webinars by clicking here: Fall 2020: Back to School | Webinar Series
Cost: All webinars are free of charge.
PDH credits: Many of the webinars will be approved for one PDH credit. To learn more, visit the registration page of each webinar.
Presenters: All presenters are HIGHMARK staff.
- Rethinking Boiler Efficiency: The Facts About Condensing vs. Near-Condensing (9/15, 10 AM ET; 9/16, 7:30 AM ET; 9/21, 2 PM ET; 9/29, 2 PM ET)
- Intro to Heat-Pump Water Heaters (9/15, 2 PM ET; 9/23, 10 AM ET)
- Advanced Heat-Pump Water Heater Design (9/18, 10 AM ET; 9/23, 2 PM ET)
- Natatorium Dehumidification Design (9/16, 10 AM ET; 9/29, 10 AM ET)
- Adiabatic Dry Coolers: The Water-Efficient Alternative to Cooling Towers (9/16, 2 PM ET; 9/21, 10 AM ET; 9/30, 7:30 AM ET)
- Office of the Future: 4 Strategies for an Efficient and Safe Environment (9/18, 12 PM ET; 9/30, 10 AM ET)
- Rethinking DOAS: Innovative Strategies to Increase Energy Efficiency (9/23, 7:30 AM ET; 9/25, 12 PM ET; 9/30, 2 PM ET)
- RenewAire New Products and CORES Training (9/25, 10 AM ET; 10/5, 2 PM ET)
- The Definitive Guide to Water Filtration for Mechanical Systems (10/2, 10 AM ET; 10/7, 7:30 AM ET)
- Plumbers’ Blueprint for Point-Of-Entry Water Filtration and Rainwater Harvesting (10/2, 12 PM ET; 10/7, 10 AM ET)
- Condenser Water Quality Monitoring in the Age of COVID-19 (10/5, 10 AM ET)
View & Register for Webinars
View and register for all the webinars in the latest Efficiency Online series, “Fall 2020: Back to School,” by clicking below.
Let’s Work Together
On-Demand Webinar Natatorium Dehumidification DesignWebinar Overview Topic: In-depth presentation on how to properly design a dehumidification system for a natatorium. Topics covered include: how to...
On-Demand Webinar Rethinking DOAS: Innovative Strategies to Increase Energy EfficiencyWebinar Overview Topic: Learn about the creative ways Petra is reimagining DOAS units to optimize energy...
On-Demand Webinar Office of the Future: 4 Strategies for an Efficient and Safe EnvironmentWebinar Overview Topic: This presentation focuses on key strategies and energy-efficient technology...