Fall 2020: Back to School
Efficiency Online | Fall 2020: Back to School | Webinar Series
Fall 2020: Back to School | Webinar Series
Overview: School is in session for HIGHMARK’s latest Efficiency Online webinar series, “Fall 2020: Back to School.” We’re covering a variety of topics centered on improving building efficiency, sustainability, electrification, decarbonization and cost savings.
When: Starting the third week of September 2020, we have webinars scheduled throughout the month and into October. We’re offering multiple days and times to provide you with flexibility.
Registration: View and register for all the webinars by clicking here: Fall 2020: Back to School | Webinar Series
Cost: All webinars are free of charge.
PDH credits: Many of the webinars will be approved for one PDH credit. To learn more, visit the registration page of each webinar.
Presenters: All presenters are HIGHMARK staff.
- Rethinking Boiler Efficiency: The Facts About Condensing vs. Near-Condensing (9/15, 10 AM ET; 9/16, 7:30 AM ET; 9/21, 2 PM ET; 9/29, 2 PM ET)
- Intro to Heat-Pump Water Heaters (9/15, 2 PM ET; 9/23, 10 AM ET)
- Advanced Heat-Pump Water Heater Design (9/18, 10 AM ET; 9/23, 2 PM ET)
- Natatorium Dehumidification Design (9/16, 10 AM ET; 9/29, 10 AM ET)
- Adiabatic Dry Coolers: The Water-Efficient Alternative to Cooling Towers (9/16, 2 PM ET; 9/21, 10 AM ET; 9/30, 7:30 AM ET)
- Office of the Future: 4 Strategies for an Efficient and Safe Environment (9/18, 12 PM ET; 9/30, 10 AM ET)
- Rethinking DOAS: Innovative Strategies to Increase Energy Efficiency (9/23, 7:30 AM ET; 9/25, 12 PM ET; 9/30, 2 PM ET)
- RenewAire New Products and CORES Training (9/25, 10 AM ET; 10/5, 2 PM ET)
- The Definitive Guide to Water Filtration for Mechanical Systems (10/2, 10 AM ET; 10/7, 7:30 AM ET)
- Plumbers’ Blueprint for Point-Of-Entry Water Filtration and Rainwater Harvesting (10/2, 12 PM ET; 10/7, 10 AM ET)
- Condenser Water Quality Monitoring in the Age of COVID-19 (10/5, 10 AM ET)
View & Register for Webinars
View and register for all the webinars in the latest Efficiency Online series, “Fall 2020: Back to School,” by clicking below.
Let’s Work Together
World Water Day 2021: HVAC Efficiency Is Key for ConservationFreshwater Is a Precious Resource For World Water Day 2021, the theme is "Valuing Water" and the question posed to all of us is, "What...
SERVICE CASE STUDYCompact, Flexible Aermec NYB Chillers Installed in NYC SkyscraperOverview: Chillers InstallationA major streaming-services studio in New York City subcontracted HIGHMARK’s expert...
NYS Clean Heat Program and Heat-Pump IncentivesSupporting NYS Heat-Pump IncentivesOur heat pumps are customized for each job. Contact us for specifications and more information:(212)...