Facing COVID-19 Head-On
Facing COVID-19 Head-On
A statement by HIGHMARK’s co-founders on COVID-19
To our valued customers, partners, friends and extended network,
As we find ourselves in the unchartered territory of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that HIGHMARK is fully operational. We’re doing everything possible to maintain the high standards you expect. In addition, we’re taking the necessary precautions to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of our team.
First off, we send our sincere condolences to those affected by this virus, directly or indirectly. We wish the best for them and their families. We’re also extremely grateful for the hard work of healthcare professionals and other essential workers on the front lines. We appreciate everything they do.
Now, here are the steps HIGHMARK is taking to provide a comprehensive response to COVID-19:
- Safeguarding the health and safety of our team: A healthy and safe team is the foundation upon which HIGHMARK is built. Consequently, we’re following the recommendations of health organizations and requiring our office-based team to work remotely. Rest assured, there will be no disruption to the delivery of services during this time.
- Maintaining equipment servicing: Critical HVAC service and maintenance needs don’t stop, even during an epidemic. Therefore, our service technicians will remain in the field performing this vital work to support the health of our customers’ buildings.
- Running at 100% capacity: HIGHMARK is open for business. All of our team is equipped to fully manage your projects and requests remotely to ensure timely and accurate responses. This is possible since our team is utilizing a multitude of digital tools for online meetings and collaboration.
- Protecting customer data: Securing the data and other crucial information of our customers and partners is of paramount importance. Therefore, we’ve enacted a series of robust measures to ensure all data is protected.
- Making ourselves available for you, no matter what: We’re always available to respond to the needs of our customers and partners – now more than ever. Our team has access to the best technologies to communicate with you to get the job done. Contact us at any time.
- Focusing on your success: Everything we do is centered on the success of our customers and partners, especially at this moment. Our core principles – organizational strength, accountability, expertise and authenticity – were designed to enable us to realize our goals, no matter the conditions.
- Sharing our knowledge, virtually: We host regular thought-leadership events to share our industry knowledge. These will continue, with the only difference being they will be hosted virtually in the form of webinars. In addition, we’ll be posting relevant and useful content regularly on our Insights page, as well as on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Adjusting as the situation dictates: Flexibility is in our DNA, and we’ll make adjustments as necessary to continue to be fully operational. We’ll keep you updated on any changes.
The bottom line is that we’re here for you. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (212) 920-4878.
CEO and Co-Founder, HIGHMARK
COO and Co-Founder, HIGHMARK
LL97 Proposed Rules & the Building-Efficiency Technologies To Achieve ThemHere's what you need to know about Local Law 97's proposed rules (thanks to Urban Green Council), and the...
Energy Awareness Month & Energy Efficiency Day 2022: Bolster Sustainability via Building EfficiencyWith themes of "Leading by Example" and "Save Money - Cut Pollution - Create Jobs," we'll show...
World Environment Day 2022: “Only One Earth” Safeguarded via Building EfficiencyWith a theme of "Only One Earth," World Environment Day 2022 highlights the importance of bolstering building...