HIGHMARK – EQUIPMENT
With over 25 years of combined HVAC experience, we know what contractors need and how best to address your pain points. That’s why we created HIGHMARK with the explicit goal of providing the best, most innovative and efficiency-focused building products and technologies to contractors.
WHY HIGHMARK FOR CONTRACTORS
Our professional organization focuses on making the whole bidding and purchasing process as simple as possible, and our products and technologies have been highly vetted to ensure maximum affordability and reliability. The goal is to make your job as easy and hassle-free as possible.
Here’s how we’re able to meet the needs of contractors:
- Extensive experience, knowledge and expertise: Using our combined 25-plus years in the HVAC industry, we know what works and what doesn’t, we understand the ins and outs of each product and we know which ones are best for the specific job.
- Simple, easy and streamlined: We ensure the bidding and purchasing process is as simple, easy and streamlined as possible.
- Highly vetted products: We search the world for the best and most innovative HVAC products and technologies and put them through a comprehensive vetting process to ensure high quality and reliability.
- Affordable with quick paybacks: Our products and technologies are the most affordable on the market today, and the savings they generate result in quick payback periods.
- Substantial reliability: One of the main reasons we’ve selected these products and technologies from across the world is because of their substantial reliability.
- Reduced energy use and costs: Due to the ultra efficiency of our highly vetted products and technologies, energy use and costs will be significantly reduced.
- Brand-agnostic: We’re not married to any particular brand so we can recommend the best product and technology for the job.
- Cost-effective: Not only are our products and technologies highly efficient and reliable, they’re also extremely cost-effective.
PRODUCTS & TECHNOLOGIES FOR CONTRACTORS
Below are the products and technologies that are most relevant to contractors:
TRAINING FOR INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
Due to requests from our clients, we’ve developed numerous training programs for systems ranging from basic HVAC to complex systems and energy procurement. Many of these courses are certified through the Practicing Institute of Engineering (PIE) for professional development hours (PDH). To coordinate a training course or speaking engagement, please contact us.